Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide personal administrative support and assistance to executive staff.
- Technical writing/Report writing, templates etc.
- Researching technology, marketing
- Proposal preparation
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Design and maintain databases
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Interact with external clients
- Co-ordinate project-based work
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Supervise, coach and train lower level staff
Education and Experience:
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Organizational and planning skills
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Team member
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Pay: depends on experience (DOE)
Hours: Part-time to full time depending on applicant.
If you are interested in joining the team at ALT LLC or have any questions regarding the position, please send your Resume and Cover Letter to Jonathon Barton at email@example.com.